Welcome to iTalkloans!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of italkloans’ website, with the web address – italkloans.co.za.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept our terms and conditions. Please do not continue to use italkloans if you do not agree to all our terms and conditions as stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements:
“Client” and “You” refers to you, the person using this website. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to the owners of italkloans.co.za. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and owners of the website.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payments necessary to undertake the process of helping the Client in the most appropriate manner for the sole purpose of meeting their needs in respect of the provision of our stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and, therefore, as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, iTalkloans owns the intellectual property rights for all material on iTalkloans. Every piece of intellectual property rights is reserved. You may access this from iTalkloans for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set by our terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material obtained from iTalkloans
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material obtained from iTalkloans
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material obtained from iTalkloans
- Redistribute content from italkloans
The agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post comments. These comments do not reflect the views and opinions of italkloans and its affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, as iTalkloans, we shall not be liable for any comments or for any damages or expenses caused as a result of the appearance of the Comments on this website.
iTalkloans reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments considered inappropriate or offensive. We will also remove material that breaches our Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You can post comments on our site.
- Your comments do not violate intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- Your comments do not contain any offensive, defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- Your comments do not solicit or promote business, commercial activities, or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant iTalkloans a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors;
- System-wide accredited businesses except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of italkloans, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to italkloans. Please include your name, your organization name, and contact information, as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Use any other description of our website that is linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of italkloans’ logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval or written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, or otherwise violates, or advocates, the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You give us approval to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and any linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove the links, but we are not obligated to do so or respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.